Easy exercises to do throughout the day
Our bodies need a certain amount of movement throughout the day. Modern society, for the most part, doesn’t seem to find good balance. Some are doing nothing and some are overexercising. There are some exercises that are easy to do and that are essential for a healthy body. Here are some of them:
- Pendulum or fish. Lie down on your back, place your hands under your head and start rocking from side to side on your buttocks. Relax as much as possible. Perform for 5 minutes with your arms open and then for 5 minutes with arms to your ears (elbows up). By doing so you are correcting your spine: the vibration brings vertebrae back into place.
- Bicycle. Lie on your back and start moving your legs as if you were cycling (250 movements throughout the day will strengthen your back and abdomen). In this exercise you should slightly lift your head off the floor. Give slight resistance to your knees with your hands.
- Bend one leg at the knee and thrust the other leg overhead (30-40 times).
- Draw figures 8 with your shoulder 20-30 times, then switch sides.
- Rotate both shoulders forward (30-40 times) and then back (30-40 times).